Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 1, 2010

Time-Out

I must really like my job.

I took the day off today for a colonoscopy (but that's another blog altogether. . . possibly in the near future actually. I'm toying with the idea of a bathroom blog because with a system like mine, I've seen a LOT of bathrooms)

wait, where was I?

Oh right, so I took the day off today for a colonoscopy and when I got home I was all woozy and starving (and lets be honest, feeling a little violated). I had the perfect opportunity for a nap, nothing holding me back and what do I do? I hop on to a mom's forum and see that one of the moms is getting together her teaching portfolio and needed some advice. I told her that I was doing my tenure portfolio online (along with some tips) and then proceeded to spend a good hour working on my portfolio, knowing the whole time that I could be napping instead. And enjoying it.

What's wrong with me!?!




Reading: I finally finished The Book Thief (to be fair, I read about 3 books from my library during that time, too) and am on to Great Expectations. I was kind of let down the first time (ironically it did not live up to my expectations) so I'm going to see if I like it better this time. But I'm not going to expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment